Wed, 14 Oct|
Kruger National Park
Mindfulness Facilitated Kruger Wilderness Safari
ReBoot ● ReWild ● ReInspire ● ReConnect ● ReEnergize
Time & Location
14 Oct 2020, 08:30 – 18 Oct 2020, 11:30
Kruger National Park, South Africa
About The Event
Are you seeking time to reconnect to nature? Are you seeking an opportunity to recalibrate, reflect inwards and refocus? Do you wish to re-energize your spirit in an active, soulful and mentally stimulating wilderness environment?
Join us on this mindful backpacking safari in the Greater Kruger National Park. Facilitated by deeply experienced practitioners, the team will guide you through a powerful 5 day embodied journey that brings new perspective, insights and mental tools.
MINDFULNESS means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, emotions, body sensations, and surrounding environment. It has many research-backed benefits, including reduction in stress, improvements in life satisfaction, new perspectives, emotional regulation, focus and attention in day to day activities.
The programs, focused on your mental fitness, have been carefully designed to bring you the right blend of adventure, physical challenge, spirit and mental stimulation - You will reconnect and reboot in African wilderness, and leave empowered to manage life differently. daily mindfulness practices (and optional yoga sessions) are facilitated by Steven Heyman, the lead wilderness guide is Lutz Otto.
Space is limited on this introductory workshop. If you like what you see, and read, inbox us for more information.
- The 5 day trails costs R7,860.00 per person.
- Full COVID protocols are in place.
- The trail led by qualified, legally registered and highly experienced Big 5 Kruger wilderness trails guides.
- This experiences includes a sleep out where we hold night watch.
- We help in both your preparation as well as your time on trail. The experience requires a level of fitness and is self catered.
- Backpacking equipment is essential.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment. Should South Africa's COVID regulations not allow for travel at this time we will either shift your trail to a new date or refund you.
5 day guided walking safariR 7 860,00